Call Us for a Consultation(847) 564-0712
Call Now: (847) 564-0712

Family-Based Immigration – Bringing Families Together

Family is important to you and you do not want to be separated from your loved ones. We help you prevent or minimize separation of family members. We assist couples with marriage-based immigration, and help clients with relatives living abroad to plan the best reunion strategy. For those who have gained permanent residency, we can help assess whether naturalization is a desirable step.

Spouse / Fiancee Visas Experienced and Caring Illinois and Nationwide Family Immigration Attorneys – Guidance Through a Difficult Process

You want someone you can trust to guide you in the complex process of family-based immigration for you or your loved ones. We have served thousands of families in the Chicago area, throughout Illinois, as well as throughout the United States, such as yourself, in our 30 years of practice. Contact Us or call (847) 564-0712 for a free consultation with a family immigration lawyer.

The process of bringing family members into the United States is not easy or automatic. Our knowledge of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements and processes enables clients to bring a spouse, fiancé, child, or relative into the U.S. in the shortest time possible. Whether your family member is already in the U.S. and seeking a green card, or you are filing a new immigration application on their behalf, we can help.

K-1 Visa for Fiancé/Fiancée Outside the U.S.

If you wish to bring your fiancée or fiancé into the United States to marry, you must file with the USCIS for a K-1 fiancé/fiancée visa on his or her behalf for their lawful entry into the U.S. Children of the K-1 holder can also enter the U.S. with a K-2 visa. Read More

K-3 Visa for Spouse Outside the U.S.

Are you a U.S. citizen who has married outside the country? You can file a K-3 spouse visa to bring your new husband or wife lawfully into this country. If the marriage is determined to be valid by the USCIS and a spouse visa is granted, the spouse is automatically eligible for application for Permanent Resident status.

View all our Practice Areas

Permanent Residence (Green Card) For Member of Family Within the U.S.

Want to obtain a “green card” for a wife, husband, or parent already in America? Are you concerned about how to start or what papers to submit to the government? Do you know that an Affidavit of Support is a legally binding contract in which the family sponsor commits to providing financial support to the foreign relative beneficiary? Let us help guide you in this process. Learn More About Permanent Residency

Naturalization or Citizenship

You want to become a U.S. citizen and live the American dream and care for your family. You may be nervous about the naturalization test or the interview with the USCIS. We can help you. Our firm has proudly helped immigrants from countries around the world become naturalized citizen status. If you are a permanent resident of the United States and wish to become a naturalized U.S. citizen, we can guide you through the process. Learn More About Citizenship