Call Us for a Consultation(847) 564-0712
Call Now: (847) 564-0712

Ronald Shapiro Recent Posts

Filing a Fiance Visa the Second Time Around

It is possible to file a I-129F petition to apply for a K-1 “fiancé” visa a second time. However, it […]

Get the Facts About Immigrants in the US

Immigration reform is a volatile topic that brings up fierce debates. The subject is discussed frequently in the news about […]

Challenging the Public Charge Inadmissibility Regulation

Illinois and 12 other states have sued the federal government challenging a new rule interpreting the public charge provision of […]