Call Us for a Consultation(847) 564-0712
Call Now: (847) 564-0712

Ronald Shapiro Recent Posts

Sponsoring Your Spouse When You Have a Criminal Record

Whether a U.S. citizen with a criminal record can sponsor a spouse for a green card or not depends on […]

When You Lose Your Job on an H1-B Visa

When an H-1B employee is terminated or laid off, he may have a few options to maintain lawful migration status. […]

Finding a Way to Stay in the US

Individuals seeking to lawfully stay in the United States may be eligible for a variety of immigration options including obtaining […]