Chicago Family and Business Attorney
Over 30 Years of Exclusive Practice in Immigration
Immigration law has been the sole focus of our law firm for over 30 years. As a result, we possess the specialized knowledge necessary to guide our clients through the complex U.S. immigration system. The Shapiro Law Group can help you or your employees overcome legal barriers to working and living in the United States. Our attorneys will handle your immigration needs with thorough attention to detail and the efficiency that comes with experience.
Chicago Immigration Attorneys Serving Corporations and Individuals in Illinois and Nationwide
From offices in downtown Chicago and Northbrook, Illinois, we provide clients nationwide with a broad range of immigration services. We assist U.S. employers and multinational companies in obtaining immigration visas to fill labor and management needs. We can also help immigrants in Illinois and nearby states to secure permanent residency, legal entry for family members, or citizen status.
Employment Visas: Assisting Businesses Nationwide
Major corporations, small businesses, and healthcare facilities nationwide turn to The Shapiro Law Group for its understanding of immigration law and demonstrated success in managing visa applications. We can provide corporate clients with expeditious processing of:
- L-1 visas (transfers of managers/executives and specialized knowledge employees)
- H-1B visas (H visas for professional workers)
- H-1C visas for nurses
- Labor Certification (PERM)
- TN visas for citizens of Canada and Mexico (NAFTA)
- H-1B1 visas for citizens of Chile or Singapore
- E-3 Visas for citizens of Australia
- O Visas for individuals of extraordinary ability
We represent foreign nationals and U.S. citizens in the greater Chicago, Illinois area with the complicated applications and documentation required for immigration visa and related consulate matters:
- Obtaining a permanent residency “green card”
- Sponsorship of immigrant visas and green cards
- for immediate relative family members
- K-1 fiancé visas and K-3 wife/husband visas
- Naturalization applications and citizenship test preparation
Knowledgeable, Personalized Service
One of the principal attorneys of The Shapiro Law Group, Ronald Shapiro, has practiced exclusively in immigration law for more than thirty years. Our experienced and capable staff can navigate clients through the confusing labyrinth of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) process. We take pride in obtaining timely and legally sound approvals of corporate or family immigration visas. Mr. Shapiro keeps abreast of all developments in immigration law, including Congressional progress toward an amnesty/guest worker program for undocumented aliens.
Contact The Shapiro Law Group today about your immigration issue. We offer a free initial phone consultation.